Friday April 17, 2009
University of Central Florida, Orlando
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
"High Power Optical Sources for the 21st Century"
Program: (full program)
- Four invited external speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Reinhart Poprawe, M.A.; Fraunhofer-Institut für Lasertechnik (ILT),
"High power laser sources at ILT, and the applications that they support; ILT role in the economic development of the high power laser industry in Germany"
- Mr. Albert Ogloza; HEL/JTO – Albuquerque, NM,
"HEL Joint Technology Office (JTO) Research & Programs"
- Dr. Bill Krupke; WFK Lasers – Pleasanton, CA,
"DPAL: a hybrid diode/gas laser approach to high power and brightness"
- Dr. Peter Moulton; Q-Peak – Bedford, MA,
"High power fibers lasers and their applications"
- Afternoon laboratory tours Research Poster Session, and Faculty Research Updates
- The Spring Thing
Contact Ms. Denise Whiteside (email@example.com,
407-823-6800) for sponsorship, exhibit, or other information.