- Ph.D. Caltech, Electrical Engineering, 2013
- M.S. Texas A&M, Biomedical Engineering, 2008
- B.S. Tsinghua, Optical Engineering, 2006
Sean Pang is an Assistant Professor at College of Optics and Photonics (CREOL), University of Central Florida. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Caltech and conducted his postdoctoral research at Duke University. His current research focuses on developing computational imaging systems and novel processing methods for task-specific imaging and classification in both visible and X-ray regimes.
Awards & Honors
- 2019 Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching College Award
- 2017 SPIE DCS Rising Researcher
- 2016 Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Award